Sunday 20 May 2012

Cocktails vs. Sundaes

Weekends are for small guys and drinks with friends and cocktails and slobbing and recovering and playing and bat walks.

Tonight we are going on a bat walk along a local nature walk, where we should see some bats. To be honest, I'm more a cocktail kind of girl.


Here's a cocktail that I received after making a stink about never having had a cocktail in a triangle glass. Only to be told firmly that I had in fact has one the previous week. I don't know what was in it, but it was pretty yum :-)

I was out celebrating a friends birthday, I should have some photos of that soon.

Saturday my little guy had a party to go to, and as I went to collect him, from just round the corner, I came across this bizarre sight;


Who abandons a single shoe? Why have three people abandoned individual shoes here? Is this some sort of bizarre shoe graveyard that I don't know about?


Today we went to the Harvester and my little guy had a sundae. I would have rather had a large cocktail but I suppose if I can't have that, a sundae will do.

Hope your weekend is full of smiley guys eating sundaes too.

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similiar Posts...