Monday 4 February 2013

This weekend...

Hi there.

This week has started off super awesome, I'm really happy it's my birthday week! I'm off for lovely foodie bits with my best girls on Friday night from my favourite lebanese resturant, and I'm wrapping up working on my Brand Awareness and Jobseekers Social Media e-courses. It's going to be a fun February 

Here is what my weekend looked like:


Our grumpy giant dog laying on the bed even though she isn't really allowed, making a million pompoms for a valentines craft project, crazy-faced small boys and gold glittery toes...

I'm determined to take more pictures of my special guy, and I was snapping him all weekend.


He likes making silly faces at the camera...


...but sometimes I get a sweet smile out of him 

I hope you have a lovely week planned as well, what are you up to? Please don't forget to check out my guide to using community management tactics to promote your blog, business or jobseeking efforts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similiar Posts...