Wednesday 9 July 2014

36 Hours In Paris

I'm off to Paris in two sleeps! Friday morning I'll be donning something comfy and embarking on a road trip all the way to Paris for a lovely friends hen weekend.

I can't wait. It's been quite a while since I left the country...In honour of the occasion I dug out these stunning pictures of the construction of the Eiffel Tower...








(all via pinterest, original sources all link back to here)

I'm not sure of the itinerary yet, but I really, really hope it includes a trip up one of my favourite towers in the world. Is it weird to have a favourite tower? I'm a big fan of Parisian architecture, I love how you can be walking along and the all of a sudden you round a corner and the most beautiful old building is just sitting there waiting for you. I've been once before (during which time I managed to get incredibly drunk and spend most of my time drinking beer with boiled eggs floating in...don't ask) and it wasn't long enough.

Follow me on instagram as I plan to take so, so, so many photos, I have NONE of my last trip, not one. It was slightly before the digital camera thing happened. Now I am going to be selfie-ing my way through my 36-hour adventure :)

1 comment:

Similiar Posts...